TERMS & CONDITIONS
We aim to respond to each request within 1 working day of receiving it.
If unable to deal with a request we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible.
We aim to provide a 48-hour turnaround time, unless otherwise agreed.
We reserve the right to refuse requests or source services that we believe unreasonable or used for immoral or unlawful purpose.
A full Client Agreement must be read and signed before any work can commence.
Charges and Payments:
Payments must be paid monthly, in advance, before work commences.
If payments aren’t made within 7 days notice of the invoice day, a late payment charge may be incurred.
Additional costs will not be incurred without prior permission from the client. These will be billed directly to the client.
We reserve the right to increase our rates on an annual basis.
Where providing services on a monthly basis, either party may terminate the contract by providing 30 days’ written notice.
All outstanding payments must be made immediately upon notice of termination.
Privacy and Data Protection:
As the client, you will ensure that you have all the necessary appropriate consents and notices are in place before any services are undertaken by us which require the use of personal data.
We have the appropriate measures in place to ensure all personal data is kept confidential and secure and will not transfer any personal data outside of the European economic area without prior consent.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sonal Tailor, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sonal Tailor and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sonal Tailor and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sonal Tailor, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
(a) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Sonal Tailor.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
(a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
(b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
(c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sonal Tailor or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Sonal Tailor makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Sonal Tailor is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Sonal Tailor uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Sonal Tailor accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Sonal Tailor reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sonal Tailor accepts no liability for any of the following:
(a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
(b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
(c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Sonal Tailor operates the Website www.sonaltailor.com.
You can contact Sonal Tailor by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and interpretation
“Data” collectively all information that you submit to Sonal Tailor via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
“Cookies” a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
“Data Protection Laws” any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
“GDPR” the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
“Sonal Tailor”, “we” or "us" Sonal Tailor of Kemp House,152-160 City Road, London,EC1V 2NX;
“UK and EU Cookie Law” the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
“User” or ”you” any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sonal Tailor and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sonal Tailor and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
“Website” the website that you are currently using, www.sonaltailor.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
(a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
(c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
(d) "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
(e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Sonal Tailor is the "data controller". This means that Sonal Tailor determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
(b) contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
(a) data is given to us by you ;
(b)data is received from other sources; and
(c) data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Sonal Tailor will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
(a) when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
(b) when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
(c) when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
(d) when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
(e) when you use our services;
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
(a) Linked In.
Data that is collected automatically
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
(a) we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
(b) we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
(a) internal record keeping;
(b) improvement of our products / services;
(c) transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
(a) soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
(b) for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
(c) if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
(a) access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
(b) we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
(a) Right to access - the right to request:
(i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
(b)Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
(c) Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
(d) Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
(e) Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
(f) Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
28. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Sonal Tailor to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
29. This Website may place the following Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
30. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Sonal Tailor by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
XSRF-TOKEN - Used for security reasons
Hs - Used for security reasons
SSR-caching - Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered
_wixCIDX- Used for system monitoring/debugging
_wix_browser_sess - Used for system monitoring/debugging
Consent-policy - Used for cookie banner parameters
TS* - Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
bSession - Used for system effectiveness measurement
fedops.logger.sessionId - Used for stability/effectiveness measurement